Thursday, July 2, 2015

UPDATE- art and future posts

So I have been a little busy but I will be posting more things soon...actually I am backed up quite a bit with posts I've been meaning to make. I have a couple reviews coming up, fashion posts, some more art work, and also most likely some vegan recipes, ETC. :) <3
For now, I will leave you with some artwork I recently finished up (continue to read more below)...





I have been really into drawing my friends and other models recently. This drawing is based off a photo my friend Jackie Bones took. He is a photographer in Los Angeles. His photographer name is Cupcake Paparazzi. You should like his Facebook page: Cupcake Paparazzi photography  
The model is a beauty named Kayla. Here is the original photo: 


I will eventually draw the rest, but for now I would call my drawing of this photo complete. <3 I used only charcoal tools and erasers for this! And as usual my favorite part was drawing the eyes. :) I too have some photos coming out from Cupcake Paparazzi so I will be sure to share them here eventually. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the art and come back soon for more treats! 
-Kitty



No comments:

Post a Comment