Sunday, June 21, 2015

Random Haul Post!

Random Haul! 

Over the course of a five months or so I have received many items! Some of you already follow me on other sites and have already seen some of these things before but It helps me feel organized when putting my entire haul in one post. :) There are some things I forgot to add or didn't remember to add but most likely will talk about in the near future! They will be out of order a bit but I will talk about each one, add a small review, and try my best to provide links to my purchases as well.





1. My first item is my new Bird Cage parasol from Baby the Stars Shine Bright in black! This item seems to be released only once a year so I HAD to have it this time around. I missed the order deadline last year so I am really happy about finally obtaining my dream parasol.


I ordered from my favorite shopping service Tenshi Shop. Luckily, as usual, Nicole was able to get the parasol for me! I can always rely on her when in desperate need of items released in Japan. You can check out her shopping service website here:  http://tenshishop.com/
The reason I wanted this parasol so much was mainly because of the beautiful handle. It's design is exquisite and undeniably charming. I love the shape as well because it completely shades me from the heat. The parasol is constructed perfectly and wonderful quality. <3 This item is A+! 



2. This skirt is seriously way more cute in person! I ordered this skirt from a Taobao shop calledElfe

You will need a shopping service to shop here on Taobao since it is overseas. (I did hear however that you can buy directly from there now, but It seems complicated imo...I prefer using a service). The service I most often use is TaobaoSpree. They are super nice and have always had great communication. 
TaobaoSpree link: http://www.taobaospree.com/
I absolutely LOVE this skirt. It is high waist and super comfortable..there is also shirring in the back! It is however a lot shorter then I thought it would be, but in Los Angeles weather it is really a good thing...I just wear booty shorts or regular short underneath and I am good to go. :) The print is super clear too and the pleats are very flattering. I love any clothing that's black and white!




3. Three items in this photo! To the left are wrist cuffs I bought from Cici Works Taobao shop! Once again I did use TaobaoSpree shopping service (the link to the service provided above). 
Cici Works link: http://ciciwork.taobao.com/
Link to wrist cuffs: cici works sweet dreamer cuffs
I really love these cuffs! Not much to say about them...they are comfortable and great quality!

Next are the tea party shoes I bought from Taobao shop Antaina! (Also used TaobaoSpree to obtain). 
I love these! They are size 39 which is a size 8 in US women :). True to size for me! They are padded on the bottom and have three shoes snaps! The small heal is great for walking a long time and the material is super good. My issues with them is they do feel a little stiff and the bows are not detachable like I hoped they would be..only the bows on the ankle strap can come off. In my opinion they are sort of on par with Angelic Pretty, id say there is a few differences that may be worth it to buy AP shoes, but when on a budget I think these work just fine. 

The hair accessory on the far right I bought from a lolita selling locally. I contacted the seller through the EGL Comm Sales group on livejournal. I highly recommend this website to buy and sell (of course always check feedback and as usual watch out for scams! They have a list of sellers to avoid). In this case, I was able to meet with my seller locally to pay and pick up my items. I forgot the name of the company the star is from, but yes it is great quality! 




4. Four items to show! 
The small eyeball bow hair ties I bought directly from Monster a GoGo on Melrose in Hollywood! However you can buy them on their website! They are cute and great quality!
The Doctor Who Mickey ears are now a personal favorite of mine! I bought them from a lovely booth at the Bats Day Black Market in Anaheim. I believe this is there website...
She told me the ears where one of a kind though, so idk if you will find them from her again, but she has many more wonderful accessories! 
The lolita head bow is Baby the Stars Shine Bright! I bought this from the same girl that sold me the star clips! The bow is amazing! 
Lastly, the horn headdress! This was seriously an instant buy lol...as soon as I saw it I had to have it. I bought it from Cici Works Taobao shop! I was also quick to buy it because I notice they sometimes move through items quickly and change their stock, so I didn't want to miss it while it is available...which it still is btw! 
Link to headdress: Horn Headdress



5. KEY CHAINS! :D I got them from the twice a week indoor eventFrank & Sons 
Two Rilakkuma's, one Korilakkuma, and Sailor Mars!:) I love going to Frank and Sons because you can find so many random goodies! They rare collectibles and toys- such as anime, manga, figurines, comics, T-shirts, videogames, and Magic the Gathering booths! And much more! 



I bought this small bolero from Frank and Sons as well! I always forget the name of her shop, but she isn't hard to miss! She is the only shop there that sells lolita items and creepy cute accessories! 



6. These are pretty awesome! Nostalgia... am I right?!?! Got these about a week ago from Spencers for like $8 in store...online they are still cheap too though! 




7. Recent pin purchase for the collection! <3 I love Disneyland and I love pin trading! I plan to make more posts in the future regarding my pin trading adventures!


The pin in the middle was available for Bats Day celebration! And the grave stones around it are recent pin findings <3 


I am  trying to collect the Tsum Tsum pins now! I am addicted to that game and I think it is so incredible cute. :) 


Almost done collecting the old school candy corn Nightmare Before Christmas pin set! I just found Shock last week... just have to find Jack! 


8. Finally obtained this beauty! I wanted this dress for a long time because I feel it fits the classical side of my lolita wardrobe. It is Innocent World Pietro Angel JSK in black. I believe they released this version in a lucky pack, but I am not 100% sure...there is a few different cuts of this same print. I originally wanted the OP but I settled for the JSK when I saw it for sale second hand since it was released in 2011 and a little harder to find now...I figured it would work best in the heat anyways. (I sort of have this problem with being completely obsessed and falling in love with OPs in lolita haha). I love this dress and it fits me perfectly. There is shirring in the back with corset lacing. The fabric is thinner and lighter than I thought it would be, but once again great for the hot weather! It pairs super nicely with the bolero I just got as listed above :).
I bought this dress from Maiden Clothing using Tenshi Shop as my shopping service. 


The print is super beautiful! <3 


9. New bell shaped Petticoat! I already own a A line petticoat so I really needed a bell shaped one. I bought this from Taobao Shop Classical Puppets!
Once again I used Taobao Spree to order this...also keep in mind that I didn't order this by itself...it is far cheaper shipping wise to get more than one thing...well I should say it is more worth it to pay shipping with more items than just one. 
So far I like this petti...it is light and brings a nice shape to most my dresses sewn for this type of petti...I did however expect it to be much fluffier since my A-line from Classical Puppets is seriously uncontrollable hanging on it's own. The downside is I can see this bell one loosing it's fluff eventually after many uses..as expected I suppose, but I am serious when I say my A-line will probably be a giant fluff monster forever and knock everyone in site over. But yeah..so far so good with the bell shape for the most part. Material is nice and lace on the bottom is actually the most beautiful part but you wont really see it anyways when worn with lolita. Regardless it currently gets the job done! 


10. Woo "new game". I love playing video games and I have always been a huge fan of the Tomb Raider series. This one isn't really "new" but it is for me since I have not played it yet. I love plat-formers and collecting items...hence why I also loved the Alice American Mcgee and Alice Madness Returns series so much because that game is FULL of puzzles, collecting, AND a 3D plat-former?!?! Win win! But anyways..I am now a quarter through Tomb Raider Underworld (just finished Tomb Raider Anniversary) and so far I really love it. Even though it's a little older the graphics are nice and the game play is fun...you can also change her outfits. What I don't really like I guess is how they only allow you to choose two guns before the start of a level...I understand why, but In the older Tomb Raider she would pretty much carry all of them on her, but I know..it is unrealistic lol. Well yes I love this game thus far! I can't wait to try xbox one though! haha My bf has all the Playstation consoles so Xbox One is needed now I guess. ^_^ 


11. Yesss more Disneyland garb! Haunted Mansion shoes! :D I got these inside Disneyland in their New Orleans Square Nightmare/ Haunted Mansion store. They are so comfortable and cute! Also they have my favorite color purple! I love that they also have the Haunted Mansion logo emblem on the front...when the shoes wear out, I can reuse those little guys! :)


Also Haunted Mansion ride just installed the Hat Box Ghost! You should check him out next time you're at Disneyland! He is awesome! 




So that is all for this post! I hope it wasn't too confusing to follow. I hope you enjoyed my haul post! :)
-Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment